- Engine type:
- Engine capacity:
- Chassis nº:
SL 73 109
Started life as a spider and first owner was John Mecom. Then it was sold to Moises Solana from Mexico who had it for 20 years. In 1987 it was sold to Chuck Haines, then to Fernando Stirling, and then to Roly Nix in UK. While it belongued to Roly Nix, it was rebuild as a coupe. This conversion was common at the time. It was then sold to Richard Dodkins in 1993 and then to Miguel Amaral in 2000. Belongs to Miguel Amaral since 2000.
Gp4 rules, has a 5.0 liter engine, period rims and tires. The engine has 3 hours of use since it was rebuilt (by Tim Adams). Gearbox had also a major service by ASM 3 hours ago with all new gears, dogs and bearings.
- 2005 – 1st place Circuito da Boavista, Oporto
- 2008 – 1st place Circuito Automóvel do Algarve
- 2009 – 1st place G.P. Históricos do Porto (Boavista Circuit)
- Period: G1 1965 to 1971
- FIA Class: GTS 17
- FIA Homologation form nº: 240
- Crack tests certificates
- Fuel tank and fire extinguisher certificates