- Road registration
- Cylinder capacity
- Chassis frame no.
- Engine no.
- FIA HTP form nº : 127
- FIA vehicle identity nº 26/4362
- Crack tests certificates
- Fuel tank and fire extinguisher certificates
A very fast car with a lot of race wins in Iberian Historic events in 2014 and 2016.
The car is maintained at a very high standard.
To start 2013 race season, recent service to the engine, gearbox, suspension and electrics.
This car has a big list of spares as, 1 rear wish bone, 2 mag 13 inch wheel, a 3 bolt hub shaft, front brake pads F6R, rear brake pads F6R, 1 set of diff seals, gearbox oil seals, 1 starter motor, fuel pump, clutch slave cylinder, clutch release bearing for diff rebuild 3 pairs bearings, crown wheel bolts, diff top mount kit, bottom kit, gearbox front and rear bearing, lays shaft with anti spin peg, thrust washers, needle rollers, tail bush, gasket set, ignition spares , 1 water pump , rear uprights and drive shafts, spare diff housing, crown wheel and pinion, brake cylinder seals, alternator and belts.
- 4 cylinder twin cam
- 1600 cc with 180 BHP
- 2 twin croke 45 Weber carburetors
- 711m x flow block
- Twin cam flow tested small valve head
- Lucas Ignition System
- ARK racing Starter Motor
- Wet sump with high pressure oil pump
- Aluminum competition radiator
- Braided hose goodridge oil system with oil cooler
- Full magnesium gearbox
- Solid prop shaft no central bearing, straight cut gear steel syncros
- Suited for track
- Wishbone Front with Anti Roll Bar
- Rear struts front double wishbones and fitted with F1 26R up rated suspension
- Standard 26R brakes with duel master cylinder and competition brake pads
- Independent Master Cylinder with adjustable hydraulic Brake bias
- 2 Pot A.P. Calipers Front
- 2 Pot A.P. Calipers Rear
- Ferodo Brake Pads
- AP Brake Fluid
- 13” Magnesium
- Aluminum diff housing with LSD, independent SR2 F1
- 4.33 ratio
- 80 liters ATL Safety Competition Fuel Cell with 2 face low pressure pumps and regulator and filter
- Full Roll Cage
- 1 Bucket Seats with Safety 6 points Belts
- Smiths classic electric gauge